CSKL Managing Partner Shannon Sprinkle Presenting Hot Topics in Data Privacy & Cybersecurity for the Atlanta Bar’s CLE By The Hour Series
Copeland, Stair, Kingma & Lovell’s Managing Partner, Shannon Sprinkle, has joined a panel for the Atlanta Bar’s CLE By The Hour, scheduled for May 6th & 13th, 2021. Shannon’s panel will present Hot Topics in Data Privacy & Cybersecurity on Thursday, May 13th at 1 pm est. The panel will discuss vital topics in data privacy and security, including:
- The current cybersecurity landscape;
- The breadth and scope of recent data breaches;
- The consequences of a cyber-attack;
- Recent Georgia decisions impacting privacy and cybersecurity issues;
- Other state privacy laws, including the California Consumer Protection Act;
- And the push for uniform federal privacy legislation.
For more information on the Atlanta Bar’s CLE By The Hour Series or to register, please click here.